About the Company
CityWide Transportation is built on the foundation that our drivers is what "drives" our company. If we didn't have professional drivers, then we would not have a company. We pride ourselves in how we take care of each of our professional drivers. Every driver has a fleet manager, but also, everyone of the drivers has one of the owners cell phone number to call at anytime they need help on an issue. Our drivers are treated with respect and dignity, and everyone is part of the CityWide Transportation family.
Weekly pay on Monday's
Health insurance after 90 days
About the Job
.70 per mile to the truck, .80 per mile to the truck September - December.
5000+ miles per week or guaranteed $1500 per week per person, if less miles are ran
- Contract Driver (1099, Team)
- Dry Van
- $3,000 - $5,000 gross total weekly average pay per team
- $1,000 sign on bonus per team
- 3,500 - 5,000 average miles per week per team
- No Driver Load/Unload
- 4 - 5 expected days out
- Get 2 days of home time for every 5 days worked
- Home every weekend
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- At least 23 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- 2 years Tractor Trailer experience in the last 4 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card