About the Company
Find the right Income vs Home time for you with Voyager Express. We have lanes to get you home every day or keep you out for weeks at a time. Whichever you prefer. Driver owned, Benefits, Sign on bonus, Well maintained equipment.
$300 for dogs however taken incrementally out of pay check
Must be 18 yrs plus and will have to sign a waiver
About the Job
If a driver comes in with 12 months experience they will be on a probation period
- Company Driver (W2, Team)
- Dry Van
- $3,200 total weekly average pay per team
- $5,000 sign on bonus per team
- 5,000 - 7,000 average miles per week per team
- No Driver Load/Unload
- 21 expected days out (stay out longer if you want to)
- Get 7 days of home time for every 21 days worked
- Home at least one weekend per month
- Medical, Vision and Legal
- Paid vacation
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- At least 23 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving or (O) No Semi Trailer
- 12 months Tractor Trailer experience in the last 12 months
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card
We're an equal opportunity employer