About the Company
At Marvin, we make windows and doors inspired by how you live so you're inspired to live well. We are driven by the momentum of four generations of innovation and excellence to imagine and create better ways of living. Our business reaches across the nation and our products are represented around the world. With our commitment to our local communities and to providing innovative solutions using new technology, we are always looking for ways to move our people, as well as our business, forward.
Our drivers take pride in knowing that they are serving as ambassadors of Marvin and playing a vital role in delivering our beautiful products to our customers. Being a driver at Marvin is about so much more than just operating a vehicle, it's about relationships and being stronger together.
About the Job
Privately Held, Family owned company. Premier Window and Door company with own private fleet. Best in class pay and benefits. Long term stable positions with average driver tenure of over 10+ years. No layoffs in 70 year company history.
- Company Driver (W2, Team)
- Dry Van
- $2,600 - $3,500 total weekly average pay per team
- $2,500 sign on bonus per team
- 3,500 - 6,000 average miles per week per team
- Line Haul
- 50% Driver Load/Unload
- 5 expected days out (stay out longer if you want to)
- Get 2 days of home time for every 5 days worked
- Home every weekend
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Legal and 401K with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- At least 21 years old
- Class A license
- 12 months Tractor Trailer experience in the last 10 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card
We're an equal opportunity employer