About the Company
Located out of Vale, NC, ReyCal combines traditional trucking company operations with a revitalized, properly resourced, and experienced back office. ReyCal utilizes electronic resources for all aspects of company dynamics, making drivers and back office positions easier and more streamlined. Dispatch is performed by previous drivers and managed by experienced owner operators.
ReyCal Enterprises, Where the BS STOPS!!! What does that mean you ask? Simple, we were owner operators and drivers just like you. Our CEO and General Manager were both drivers who became fed up with companies that just don't seem to care whether or not the drivers are doing well or even if they stay a driver at all. We felt that it was time for a change in the industry, and we invite you to join our team!
About the Job
Lease purchase will be available in 2 months.
- Owner Operator
- Lease purchase program available
- Dry Van
- $8,000 - $10,000 gross total weekly average pay. Paid weekly.
- Base plate discounts available
- 2,700 - 3,300 average miles per week
- Line Haul
- No Driver Load/Unload
- 7 - 14 expected days out (stay out longer if you want to)
- Home at least 2 weekends per month
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Max truck age: No policy
- At least 25 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- 2 years Tractor Trailer experience in the last 2 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card
We're an equal opportunity employer