About the Company
Nova Express Inc is a family oriented company where each driver is treated like family. The company is run by a former driver who has drove for over 6 years, which means we understand what divers go through on a daily basis. Nova Express offers 24hr dispatching and fuel cards for your convenience.
- Owner Operator
- Dry Van
- $8,000 - $9,000 gross total weekly average pay. Paid weekly.
- Paid fuel surcharge
- 3,000 average miles per week
- No Driver Load/Unload
- 14 expected days out (stay out longer if you want to)
- Home at least 2 weekends per month
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Max truck age: No policy
- No overdimensional trucks allowed
- At least 22 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- 12 months Tractor Trailer experience in the last 3 years
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card