- Contract Driver (1099, Solo)
- Flatbed trailer
- $1,200 - $1,700 gross total weekly average pay
- 2,000 - 3,000 average miles per week
- No Driver Load/Unload
- 50% tarping
- 3 - 5 expected days out
- Get 2 days of home time for every 5 days worked
- Home every weekend
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Loading and unloading cargo while operating cargo handling equipment.
- At least 25 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer, (K) Intrastate Only or (M) Medical Variance
- 2 years Flatbed experience in the last 5 years
- Experience must be with a 48 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have High School diploma or High School Equivalency Certificate (GED)
- Must have a valid DOT medical card