About the Job
Policy On Taking Truck Home
Driver would be responsible for all parking violations, including towing
- Contract Driver (1099, Solo)
- Dry Van
- $1,500 - $2,100 gross total weekly average pay
- 2,000 - 2,500 average miles per week
- No Driver Load/Unload
- 5 - 7 expected days out
- Get 2 days of home time for every 5 days worked
- Home at least 3 weekends per month
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- At least 25 years old
- Class A license
- 2 years Tractor Trailer experience in the last 5 years
- Experience must be with a 48 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have High School diploma or High School Equivalency Certificate (GED)
- Must have a valid DOT medical card