- Contract Driver (1099, Solo)
- Dry Van
- $1,500 - $2,000 gross total weekly average pay
- 2,000 - 2,500 average miles per week
- No Driver Load/Unload
- 2 - 3 expected days out
- Get 2 days of home time for every 5 days worked
- Home every weekend
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- At least 25 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- 3 years Tractor Trailer experience in the last 5 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have a valid DOT medical card
We're an equal opportunity employer