About the Job
Come join our team here at Unbreakable Trucking We've been a family owned business for 5 years and counting. We treat our team like family and accommodate for all of our employees needs. Making sure that all of our drivers are pleased to do business with us.
Dedicated Round Trip lanes as well as OTR non-dedicated freight available.
Must meet current DOT and FMCSA eligibility requirements.
Excellent communication skills written and verbal
Ability to work cooperatively
- Contract Driver (1099, Solo)
- $1,100 - $1,300 gross total weekly avg. pay
- 3,000 - 3,500 avg. miles per week
- No Driver Load/Unload
- 1 expected day out
- Get 7 days of home time for every 42 days worked
- No guaranteed weekends home
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- At least 22 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (L,Z) Air Brakes or (G) Night Driving
- 2 years Tractor Trailer experience in the last 5 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card