About the Company
Owned by a retired driver, our mission is to be a family based truck dispatch company that exceed expectations.
- Contract Driver (1099, Solo)
- Dry Van
- $1,500 - $2,100 gross total weekly average pay
- 2,500 - 3,500 average miles per week
- No Driver Load/Unload
- 12 - 14 expected days out (stay out longer if you want to)
- Get 14 days of home time for every 12 days worked
- Home at least 2 weekends per month
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- At least 24 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- 2 years Tractor Trailer experience in the last 5 years
- Experience must be with a 48 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card
We're an equal opportunity employer