About the Company
Based in Houston, Texas, SPRENK is a transportation services company with a growing fleet of trucks owned and managed by father and son: Randy and Chris Sprenkel. With a focus on safety and dependability, Randy and Chris strive to offer SPRENK clients and drivers a dedicated and professional working experience with the objective of building dynamic, long-term relationships.
About the Job
Drivers responsible for a 32' half-round steel end-dump trailer, with the construction aggregate materials being unloaded out the back of the trailer (rarely required to get out of the cab to assist the loading and unloading process).
Work is 5 days weekly, Monday-Friday, with optional Saturday work made available from time-to-time.
- Contract Driver (1099, Solo)
- Dump trailer
- $1,000 - $2,000 gross total weekly avg. pay
- 1,500 - 2,000 avg. miles per week
- Day shift
- 5% Driver Load/Unload
- 5 days on, 2 days off
- Home every weekend
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- At least 25 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (E) Manual, (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- 2 years Tractor Trailer experience in the last 6 years
- Experience must be with a 36 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card