About the Company
Service animals only
- Company Driver (W2, Solo)
- Semi local
- $1,171 total weekly avg. pay
- 1,833 avg. miles per week
- Dedicated, Line Haul
- 30% Driver Load/Unload
- 5 days on, 2 days off
- Home every weekend
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K and 401K with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Stacking and sorting delivered cargo.
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- Loading and unloading cargo while operating cargo handling equipment.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- At least 21 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (L,Z) Air Brakes, (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- 3 months Tractor Trailer experience in the last 2 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card