About the Company
Triple G is always accepting applications for experienced, conscientious mechanics, hazmat tanker truck drivers, who are as customer satisfaction- and results-driven as our current team. A passion for safety and the joy of driving are also essential.
About the Job
Regional Hazmat Tanker position. Longer loads available. Home most weekends.
Benefits - Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation after 1 year, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Company Matched Retirement Plan, Aflac available.
- Company Driver (W2, Solo)
- Hazmat tanker and Tanker trailer
- $1,300 - $1,600 total weekly average pay
- 2,000 - 2,500 average miles per week
- Dedicated, Line Haul
- 100% Driver Load/Unload
- 2 - 5 expected days out (stay out longer if you want to)
- Get 2 days of home time for every 5 days worked
- Home at least 2 weekends per month
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401K with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Loading and unloading cargo while operating cargo handling equipment.
- At least 25 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (E) Manual, (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer, (K) Intrastate Only or (M) Medical Variance
- Must have (X) Tank Vehicles/Hazardous Materials endorsement at time of hire
- 2 years Tractor Trailer experience in the last 10 years
- Experience must be with a 36 ft trailer minimum
- Must have TWIC card at time of hire
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card
We're an equal opportunity employer