About the Company
We are a family owned and operated company, and we want you to feel like a part of our family. Our company is small with a lot of flexibility. We have 36 trucks and growing; we are ready to buy more units, because our customers keep giving us more business. We’ll treat you like family, because at KTI, LTD. you are family, NOT a truck number!
- Company Driver (W2, Solo)
- $1,500 - $1,800 total weekly avg. pay
- 2,000 - 2,500 avg. miles per week
- 50% Driver Load/Unload
- 5 - 6 expected days out
- Get 2 days of home time for every 5 days worked
- Home every weekend
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Legal and 401K with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Stacking and sorting delivered cargo.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Loading and unloading cargo while operating cargo handling equipment.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- At least 21 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer or (M) Medical Variance
- 2 years Tractor Trailer experience in the last 5 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have High School diploma or High School Equivalency Certificate (GED)
- Must have a valid DOT medical card