About the Company
We at Rims Trucking dedicated to making sure that professional CDL drivers or treated with the up most respect. We have a fleet of 20 trucks guaranteed contract for 5 years. We believe in taking care out drivers. All our fleet Freight liners 2016 with inverts and refrigerator’s already installed. We believe in team work and you can get all the miles you want that equates to making big money..
- Company Driver (W2, Solo)
- Dry Van
- $1,200 - $1,400 total weekly avg. pay
- 2,600 - 2,800 avg. miles per week
- No Driver Load/Unload
- 5 expected days out
- Get 2 days of home time for every 5 days worked
- Home every weekend
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- At least 23 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (E) Manual, (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- 12 months Tractor Trailer experience in the last 5 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card