About the Company
We are a household good moving company. We have small-step vans, 53-foot “over-the-road” trailers and everything in between. That means we can match the moving needs of our clients with the right vehicle, whether they are moving around the block or around the world. WOW has become one of the largest fleets of any moving company in the area. We operate locally, regionally and long distance. We have both hourly and commission work. Some physical labor required. we provide loading and unloading labor. Will experience in household goods preferred but not necessary. Will train.
- Company Driver (W2, Solo)
- Dry Van
- $700 - $900 total weekly average pay
- 800 - 1,000 average miles per week
- 100% Driver Load/Unload
- 5 - 6 expected days out
- Get 1 day of home time for every 6 days worked
- No guaranteed weekends home
- Medical and 401K
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- At least 23 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- 12 months Tractor Trailer experience in the last 5 years
- Experience must be with a 36 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have High School diploma or High School Equivalency Certificate (GED)
- Must have a valid DOT medical card