About the Company
Tobico Logistics, LLC was founded in 2013. We value the hard work, dedication and sacrifice it takes to be a commercial driver.
Policy On Taking Truck Home
- Company Driver (W2, Solo)
- $1,400 - $1,500 total weekly average pay
- 2,500 - 3,500 average miles per week
- No Driver Load/Unload
- 30 expected days out
- Get 1.5 days of home time for every 7 days worked
- No guaranteed weekends home
- Medical and Dental
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- At least 21 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- 2 years Tractor Trailer experience in the last 3 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card