About the Company
Kivi Bros Trucking, Inc., headquartered in Duluth, Minnesota, is a versatile transportation company that services in the open-deck and heavy haul industry.
Kivi Brothers is proud to be a 3rd generation family owned company, and we know that our drivers are a huge part of our success. Always keeping that in mind, we strive to provide an excellent work environment.
No large pets
About the Job
Flatbed - Stepdeck. TWIC Card required after hire. Bonus structure based off milage, safety.
- Company Driver (W2, Solo)
- Flatbed trailer
- $1,200 - $1,500 total weekly average pay
- 2,500 - 3,500 average miles per week
- 50% Driver Load/Unload
- 50% tarping
- 21 - 28 expected days out
- Get 1 day of home time for every 7 days worked
- No guaranteed weekends home
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401K
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- At least 24 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- 2 years Tractor Trailer experience in the last 10 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must have TWIC card at time of hire
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card