- Company Driver (W2, Solo)
- Flatbed trailer
- $2,000 - $2,700 total weekly average pay
- $500 sign on bonus
- 2,800 - 3,000 average miles per week
- Line Haul
- No Driver Load/Unload
- 50% tarping
- 10 - 14 expected days out
- Get 2 days of home time for every 7 days worked
- Home at least one weekend per month
- Paid vacation
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- At least 23 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (E) Manual, (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- 2 years Tractor Trailer experience in the last 5 years
- 2 years Flatbed experience in the last 5 years
- Experience must be with a 48 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card