About the Company
Beemac Trucking is a premier trucking and logistics company providing asset-based trucking, logistics, port, warehousing, and specialized services to
customers throughout North America. Our headquarters are located in Ambridge, Pennsylvania. For more than 35 years, our employees have built the company to where we have grown today.
- Company Driver (W2, Solo)
- Dry Van
- $1,250 - $1,850 total weekly avg. pay
- 2,500 - 3,500 avg. miles per week
- Line Haul
- 5% Driver Load/Unload
- 1 - 15 expected days out
- Get 2 days of home time for every 7 days worked
- Home at least 2 weekends per month
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and 401K
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- At least 24 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer, (K) Intrastate Only or (M) Medical Variance
- 12 months OTR experience in the last 2 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have High School diploma or High School Equivalency Certificate (GED)
- Must have a valid DOT medical card