- Company Driver (W2, Solo)
- Tanker trailer
- $0 total weekly average pay
- 100 - 1,500 average miles per week
- Day shift
- 100% Driver Load/Unload
- 5 days on, 2 days off
- Home at least 2 weekends per month
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and 401K
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- At least 21 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (E) Manual, (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- Must have (N) Tank Vehicles endorsement at time of hire
- 12 months Tanker experience in the last 5 years
- Experience must be with a 48 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have High School diploma or High School Equivalency Certificate (GED)
- Must have a valid DOT medical card