About the Company
Fourwide Transportation, LLC is an asset based trucking company located in McAllen, Texas with over 10 years of experience in the open deck transportation and logistics industry.
We primarily focus on Door-to-Door (D2D) shipment of steel, machinery, industrial equipment, and over dimensional or over-weight freight across the United States, Mexico, and Canada.
We take pride in being a family oriented company that takes care of our employees and company drivers. We strive everyday to provide our customers with safe and reliable shipping services at a fair and reasonable price that generate “Win-Win” partnerships.
About the Job
TWIC would be beneficial
Driver may be required to go to Canada
Referral bonus available
- Owner Operator (Team)
- Flatbed trailer and Single Drop
- $4,000 - $10,000 gross total weekly avg. pay per team. Paid weekly.
- Paid fuel surcharge
- 3,000 - 6,000 avg. miles per week per team
- Line Haul
- No Driver Load/Unload
- 25% tarping
- 7 - 14 expected days out
- You can stay out longer if you want to
- No guaranteed weekends home
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Max truck age: 5 years
- No overdimensional trucks allowed
- At least 21 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- 12 months Tractor Trailer experience in the last 12 months
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card
We're an equal opportunity employer