About the Company
If you are looking for a career with an established company, Zero Max is the place for you. Here, we value family. When you drive for Zero Max, you become part of the family. We know you by name and not by a number. Latest trucks, home time when you need it.
- Company Driver (W2, Team)
- Dry Van
- $3,000 - $5,000 total weekly average pay per team
- 3,000 - 6,000 average miles per week per team
- Dedicated, Line Haul
- No Driver Load/Unload
- 5 - 7 expected days out
- Get 1 day of home time for every 6 days worked
- Home at least 2 weekends per month
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- At least 23 years old
- Class A license without (E) Manual restriction
- 6 months OTR experience in the last 18 months
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card