About the Company
We treat our drivers with respect and provide them the support that they deserve to ensure their success and growth as CDL professionals!
Best paid loads on the market! Strong business relationship with all major brokerage companies! Our dispatchers have an OTR experience. 24/7 support.
- Owner Operator
- Lease purchase program available
- Dry Van
- $7,000 - $10,000 gross total weekly average pay. Paid weekly.
- Paid fuel surcharge
- Free base plate program available
- 2,500 - 3,500 average miles per week
- No Driver Load/Unload
- 5 - 7 expected days out (stay out longer if you want to)
- Home every weekend
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Max truck age: No policy
- No overdimensional trucks allowed
- At least 23 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- 2 years Tractor Trailer experience in the last 15 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card
We're an equal opportunity employer