Flatbed and step deck drivers get to know their route and their customers, driving dedicated freight, such as generators, to ports and jobsites. If it's weekend home time you need, we'll work with you to make sure it happens.
Hiring Area: Any city in Indiana
- $5,000 Sign on/Retention Bonus, paid out over 1 year. Free travel to VIP Orientation.
- Pay is based on experience, with base pay $.52-.55/mile + avg. $.10/mile in accessorial pay!
- $.64/mile for team drivers.
- Our top drivers make $85-90k per year!
- 1 year of tractor/trailer experience required. No flatbed experience? No worries! We will train you on our securement processes.
98% of hauls are load-ready. If you do need to stop or tarp, you'll be paid for it. With less time loading, chaining and tarping, you can focus on the road, making money and averaging 2,400 miles per week.
- Deliver generators for our dedicated customer to ports and jobsites around the US.
- .52cpm to .56cpm
- $30 /stop
- Accessorial pay
- Additional compensation for over dimension / overweight loads
- Minimal tarping required
- No experience with flatbeds? We'll train!
- Health Insurance available
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) plus company match
- Paid vacation
- Minimum of one year of experience over-the-road (2 states or more)
- Must have driven 6 months within the last 24 months.
- No more than4 moving violations within the last three years
- A minimum of 21 years of age
- Haz-Mat endorsement is encouraged but not required. We will reimburse the fees to you.
- TWIC card is helpful
- No major chargeable accidents within the last 36 months and no more than three chargeable minor accidents in the last three years or 2 in the past 12 months.
- No DWI's or DUI's within the last ten years and only one allowed.