About the Company
Policy On Taking Truck Home
Will depend on where the driver lives
- Company Driver (W2, Solo)
- Dry Van and Refrigerated
- $1,300 - $1,700 total weekly avg. pay
- 2,200 - 2,500 avg. miles per week
- Dedicated, Line Haul, LTL
- No Driver Load/Unload
- 2 - 6 expected days out
- Get 2 days of home time for every 6 days worked
- Home at least one weekend per month
- Medical, Dental and 401K
- Paid vacation
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- At least 22 years old
- Class A license
- 12 months Tractor Trailer experience in the last 5 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card