- Company Driver (W2, Solo)
- Tanker trailer
- $720 - $1,100 total weekly avg. pay
- 250 - 1,000 avg. miles per week
- Day shift
- 100% Driver Load/Unload
- 5 days on, 2 days off
- Home every weekend
- Medical, Life and 401K
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Loading and unloading cargo while operating cargo handling equipment.
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- At least 22 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- Must have (X) Tank Vehicles/Hazardous Materials endorsement at time of hire
- 12 months Tanker experience in the last 5 years
- Experience must be with a 36 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card