About the Company
Award winning carrier from many industry agencies
Policy On Taking Truck Home
Depends on location
- Company Driver (W2, Solo)
- Dry Van
- $900 - $1,100 total weekly average pay
- 500 - 1,500 average miles per week
- Day shift
- No Driver Load/Unload
- 5 days on, 2 days off
- Home every weekend
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and 401K with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- At least 21 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (E) Manual, (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- 12 months Tractor Trailer experience in the last 5 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card