SummaryResearches, analyzes, evaluates and administers corporate benefit plans and programs. Monitors benefit trends in the business environment and monitoring benefits legislation. Determines impact of new policies or provisions. Provides suggestions for improvement of benefit plans.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensures accuracy of all benefits data through audit and reporting
2. Conducts analysis on benefits data such as enrollment, healthcare, retirement, FSA/HAS accounts, absence, life and disability benefits, COBRA.
3. Reconcile self-funded accounts and analyze claims identifying high-dollar stop loss claims and forecasting expenditures
4. Produces daily/weekly/monthly and adhoc reports.
5. Resolve benefits issues ensuring the solution is in alignment with benefit plans.
6. Participates in special projects with Benefits and other HR staff.
7. Assists with the annual open enrollment process.
8. Drafts benefit communications.
9. Coordinates with carriers and providers on benefit plan designs and resolution of issues.
10. Consults with and advises employees on all benefit matters.
Performs other duties as assigned
Required - Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
Required - 2 years total experience required, which includes 2 years of benefits related experience
CERTIFICATION / LICENSE / REGISTRY REQUIREMENTS
This position has no Certification/License/Registry requirements
Required - Microsoft word and excel
Required - Decision Making
Required - Data Management
Required - Analytics
Lifting/Pushing/Pulling Weight-Up to 25 pounds-Occasionally
Noise Level-Noise Level-Quiet
Physical Environment-Inside Office Environment / conditions-Regularly
Safety Sensitivity-This position has been designated as safety sensitive.-Required