Avionics Technician- Tampa, FL
ADDITIONAL DUTIESPerform other duties as assigned by supervisors necessary for the normal day to day
operation, not determined at time of hire.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
2. Must have a valid driver’s license.
3. Must have thorough working knowledge of all forms and documents required to support heavy
maintenance service, including, but not limited to Company policy and procedure manuals,
FAR’s, AD’s, Service Bulletins, and Maintenance Manuals.
4. Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blueprints, and drawings.
5. Must be efficient in the use and application of tools, gauges, instruments, etc. necessary for
the accomplishment of duties assigned.
6. Must have an understanding and working knowledge of hazardous material handling and
disposal as related to the job assignment.
7. Must be able to obtain an airport SIDA badge (pass criminal background check)
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS AND DUTIES
1. Works to written or verbal instructions.
2. Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
3. Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work as indicated by his/her signature.
4. Uses blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and Maintenance Manuals in performance of
5. Performs touch up painting as needed, (within task area).
6. May do experimental and developmental work as assigned.
7. Must have working knowledge and the ability to service troubleshoot, repair, modify, preserve,
maintain, and overhaul aircraft, aircraft system, and aircraft components. Heavy phase
maintenance experience on other military aircraft types may be considered. Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: