• Specify material used to construct and install new automation equipment and maintain established automation from a list of approved suppliers.
• Identify possible problems that could arise in existing and future automation systems and create changes to eliminate downtime and streamline efficiencies.
• Lead automation employees that maintain equipment to ensure maximum productivity or “uptime” including performing mechanical and electrical repairs during production and non-production time.
• Support internal customer groups by identifying opportunities to automate and better support the growing needs of the business. • Maintain and document preventative maintenance and inventory for the Automation Department.
• Maintain safety systems on all automated equipment.
• Years of Experience: 5 years of experience required, experience in a manufacturing or engineering preferred
• Software Knowledge: PLC / CAD design