These roles will include clerical positions such as Service Shop Clerks, Quality Assurance Clerks, Administration assistance and Human Resources clerks etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides clerical/administrative support through generating and maintaining forms, reports, and logs via computerized management software; performing weekly inventory; tracking financial transactions; communicating with suppliers regarding equipment warranties.
- Clerical duties (e.g., filing, keying, faxing), entering data and extracting data from multiple systems. Use of computer applications required (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing, and Microsoft Office).
- The ability to be accurate and focus on attention to details will be critical.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity. Performs additional duties as assigned.
- These roles will include clerical positions such as Service Shop Clerks, Quality Assurance Clerks, Administration Assistant and Human Resources clerks etc.
Administrative and Clerical positions will require that specific minimum qualifications are met in order to compete for these position.
The Clerical positions will require the following:
- 6 months experience performing Walmart Logistics clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheet, word processing)
1 year experience performing clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheet, word processing)
Human Resources Clerk
- 1 year coursework in a Human Resource related field (e.g., Business Management, Human Resources) and 1 year experience using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing)
- 1 year experience with human resource activities (e.g., payroll, benefits, workers compensation, FMLA, OSHA) and 1 year experience using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing)
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity - unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.